According to the article 13, paragraph 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC Official EU Journal L 119, 4.5.2016 (hereinafter: GDPR), we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Precision HR Sp. z o. o. with its Registered Office at Miodowa 19/18 Street in Krakow, 31-055, hereinafter referred to as: Precision HR.
- Contact with Precision HR is possible: by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: +48 12 307 01 70, by post: Miodowa 19/18 Street, 31-055 Cracow.
- Precision HR has appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector. Contact with the inspector is possible: by e-mail: email@example.com, by phone: +48 12 307 01 70, by post: Miodowa Street 19/18, 31-055 Cracow.
- Your personal data will be processed by Precision HR in order to carry out recruitment process for a specific position and for future recruitment processes.
- Your personal data processed by Precision HR has been forwarded by you directly to Precision HR in the form of a CV.
- The legal basis for the processing of the personal data provided is your consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 point of GDPR). Expressing this consent is voluntary. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but the withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal. To withdraw the consent contact Precision HR by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: +48 12 307 01 70, by post: Miodowa Street 19/18, 31-055 Cracow or through a personal application to the Precision HR office.
- The recipients of your personal data will be Precision HR’ clients in connection with the implementation of recruitment goals.
- The data will be passed to the following categories of recipients:
- potential employers as part of the recruitment process
- entities running servers with contact details
- entities running servers on which data connected with recruitment process are located;
- Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area, which consists European Union countries, as well as Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
- Your personal data will be processed during the period of recruitment processes carried out by Precision HR or until withdrawal of your consent. This data will be kept for the period necessary to establish, investigate or defend claims, which constitutes the legitimate interest of Precision HR within the meaning of art. 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data from Precision HR, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to data processing and the right to transfer data. Your person will not be subject to automated decisions (decisions without a significant human contribution) and your personal data will not be subject to profiling.
Please be advised that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by the Data Administrator Precision HR Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Miodowa 19/18 Street in Cracow, 31-055 due to the fact that the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator meaning determination, investigation or defence of claims (article 6, paragraph 1, letter f GDPR).